Sermon Discussion Questions - December 14, 2014
Sunday, December 14, 2014: AM
1) Why is Christ called “the Word”?
2) Why is it important that “the Word became flesh”?
3) Why was it necessary for Christ to “dwell” or “tabernacle” among us?
4) What did John mean by saying that Christ was “full of grace and truth”? Why is this concept important?
5) What does it mean that Christ makes the Father known (vs. 18)?
6) How is the central message of the Bible, the Gospel, related to Christ’s incarnation? Why is Jesus the only way of salvation?
More in Christ Church Presbyterian
January 25, 2019Four Simple (and pretty obvious) Ways to Improve Your Walk With God in 2019
January 21, 2019CCP Officer Training & A New Building Opportunity
December 31, 2018CCP 2019 Reading Challenge