Sermon Discussion Questions - December 14, 2014
Sunday, December 14, 2014: AM
1) Why is Christ called “the Word”?
2) Why is it important that “the Word became flesh”?
3) Why was it necessary for Christ to “dwell” or “tabernacle” among us?
4) What did John mean by saying that Christ was “full of grace and truth”? Why is this concept important?
5) What does it mean that Christ makes the Father known (vs. 18)?
6) How is the central message of the Bible, the Gospel, related to Christ’s incarnation? Why is Jesus the only way of salvation?
More in Christ Church Presbyterian
February 23, 2018New Adult Sunday School Class | Westminster Larger Catechism
January 26, 2018Job Opening at Christ Church | Church Life Coordinator
January 19, 2018New Evening Worship Series at Christ Church