Sermon Discussion Questions - December 7, 2014
Sunday, December 7, 2014: AM
1) How can distractions in life cause problems for Christians? When do distractions become spiritual problems?
2) Why is it instructive that Mary was “listening” to Jesus?
3) What was good about Martha’s service and hospitality? What was problematic with it? Why?
4) How does Christ respond to Martha? Why is this encouraging for us?
5) How busy is too busy for a Christian? How can we examine whether or not we are too busy?
6) Mary sat at the feet of Christ and listened. How can we do the same?
Sunday, December 7, 2014: PM
1) Why is it significant that the Lord gave Ruth conception?
2) How has God’s sovereignty been seen throughout the book?
3) Why is it important that God is not only sovereign, but also good?
4) How do we see God’s kindness and goodness in this text?
5) What purpose does the genealogy serve? What does this teach us?
More in Christ Church Presbyterian
December 9, 2017
November 17, 2017Attention: Schedule Updates for November - December 2017
October 24, 2017Reformation 500 Celebration | This Sunday at CCP