Sermon Discussion Questions - October 5
Sunday, October 5, 2014: AM
Luke 9:23 - 27
1) What is the context for Christ’s words regarding discipleship?
2) How is the call to discipleship connected to the Gospel?
3) What are the clear terms of true Christian discipleship?
4) How do we live in light of the reality that we are not our own?
5) How should we think about happiness and ease in light of God’s glory?
6) Jesus exhorted his followers to take up their crosses. What did he mean?
7) What does it practically mean to follow Christ?
8) What does verse 24 mean?
9) What is the attitude of true Christian discipleship?
10) What is phony Christian discipleship? What is the outcome of phone discipleship?