Sermon Discussion Questions - September 28, 2014
Sunday, September 28, 2014: AM
1) What all do we learn from Christ’s example of prayer?
2) Why do we pray if God already knows? What does prayer do?
3) How do we sometimes act as “momentary atheists”?
4) What is significant about Peter’s confession of Jesus as “the Christ of God”?
5) What is the importance of confessing our faith? If we confess Christ, what should our lives look like?
6) Why did Jesus tell the disciples that he must suffer, be rejected, be killed, and rise again on the third day?
Sunday, September 28, 2014: PM
1) Christ is a prophet, priest and king. How does he currently carry out those offices?
2) Why should we have a high view of the church?
3) How was the office of deacon established in the church?
4) Why was the office of deacon established in the church?
5) What sort of men should be deacons? What should characterize them?
6) How are deacons shepherds? How was Christ the greatest deacon in the Bible?
7) How does the office of deacon help display the Gospel?
More in Christ Church Presbyterian
January 25, 2019Four Simple (and pretty obvious) Ways to Improve Your Walk With God in 2019
January 21, 2019CCP Officer Training & A New Building Opportunity
December 31, 2018CCP 2019 Reading Challenge