Sermon Discussion Questions: August 10
Sunday, August 10, 2014: AM
1) What is the difference between what you hear and how you hear?
2) What are some things that characterize how we should hear the Word of God?
3) Why should we come to hear God’s Word expectantly?
4) What part should reverence and humility play in the way we hear God’s Word?
5) In vv. 19-21, what do we learn about Kingdom priorities?
6) How should we think about our allegiances as Christians? Why?
7) What are some fruits of hearing and believing the Word of God?
Sunday, August 10, 2014: PM
1 John 4:7-12
1) What are some common misconceptions about God’s love?
2) Why can God’s love not be separated from his holiness and justice?
3) What is the significance of God’s love being eternal and Trinitarian?
4) What do we see about God’s love in Ephesians 1:3-14
5) Why is the love of God not simply an abstract concept? Why is this important?
6) How do we learn and experience the love of God?
More in Christ Church Presbyterian
March 10, 2019Announcement from Pastor Ross
January 25, 2019Four Simple (and pretty obvious) Ways to Improve Your Walk With God in 2019
January 21, 2019CCP Officer Training & A New Building Opportunity