Sermon Discussion Questions: Luke 5:12-26 and Philippians 4:1-3
1) Why was leprosy so serious?
2) What is so dramatic about this incident?
3) How does Christ respond to the leper? Why was this so shocking?
4) What is spiritual leprosy? What is the only solution?
5) What is Christ demonstrating by healing the paralytic? (vv. 23 – 24)
1) Why does Paul open this section with “therefore”?
2) Why does the Apostle use terms of endearment here? Why should we love God’s people?
3) What does Paul mean when he writes “stand firm…in the Lord”? How does apply to your life?
4) What does he mean when he tells Euodia and Syntyche to “agree in the Lord”? What does he not mean?
5) How should we respond when others in the church disagree with us?